View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-14-2015, 12:02 AM

Gaia sniffled as she wiped at her face once more. She knew that it was an accident, that he felt as bad as she did over the incident but she could not help the ill feelings the filled her. "Well they did happen....and what is even worse is the fact that something bad always seems to happen." her words sounded defeated, her demeanor was more of one of a person who was forcing herself to pull together.

"No...I will not take anyone's blood." her emerald green eyes locked on him as she stood up, her body was still shaking. "I...I will not damage this world even more then it already has been. I am also not you." she said to him, the word she emphasized upon was meant to let him know that she saw him as a man who was out for blood. She took a deep breathe, calming herself down as she touched the rose bush, feeling each of them.

"Yes....Rachana. Our mother..." her voice cracked once more as tears streamed down her face. Everything that happened that day washed over her once more. "she spent the last of her energy to tell me about what we had to do. Soon after she passed." she closed her eyes, and soon she could not help but to cry into his chest once he was in human form. Clinging to Cinead, which was completely different from how she had been earlier where she had been ready to kill him. She looked up at the tiger that stepped out of the underbrush, her eyes were swollen and red from all her crying. She didn't even know how to respond to her light brother.