View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 12-27-2017, 09:07 PM

Last night I had some left over pasta for dinner. We had made the pasta with veggies on the 23rd of December - so not too long ago. It's a recipe we do a lot - pasta with cooked onion, bell pepper, tomato, and Parmesan cheese. As soon as I ate it, my stomach started to hurt. It calmed down by the time I went to bed and I thought all was well.

But I woke up about 2 in the morning feeling like I needed to throw up. Over the next 4 hours, I threw up 3 times. Woke up my husband to tell him I was sick. He blinked at me, told me, "Drink some water" and fell back asleep LOL

I finally went to bed about 6....think I got it all out (EW). And when I woke up he asked, "Did I dream you told me you were sick or was that real?" I said, "Oh, it was really" and he said, "OOPS" LOL

Anyway - stomach is still wonky but so far I've kept down the food I've eaten today. Won't be having any more of that pasta though...

This is the first time I've thrown up in over 15 years. I haven't thrown up since my Grandma gave me food poisoning when I was 13 when she gave me chocolates with peanut butter in them on Easter. I hate peanut butter and wouldn't have accepted it had I known there was peanut butter in them. Once I bit into it, I realized there was peanut butter and finished it anyway to be polite.

I was the ONLY one to eat that at Easter that year. And when I was puking all night my mom called my Grandma and asked how old the chocolates were...Grandma told her, "Oh, not that old. ONly about 8 years or so" UGGGGGHHHHHHHHH RANCID PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATES.

I just don't throw up LOL only when I get food poisoning apparently :(