View Single Post
MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-12-2017, 08:37 PM

January 12th:

Challenge:
In a box

All the things I had to go into my dorm room are in boxes for when I go back to university and when I move out into an apartment. Things consisting of a crock pot, microwave, keurig, plates, bowls, silverware, cups, and the like.

~~~

~The second day of classes went well, but it IS the second day. Nothing can really go wrong on the second day. Had a speech, but it was so easy I didn't need to prepare. Let alone I had to get over my anxiety.

~I was planning to eat before going into class to discover, much to my annoyance, that I left my wallet at home. I went home to retrieve it. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat, but I don't like going places without it. And what if an officer had pulled me over for any reason? I'd be driving without my license on me. I needed it like I need my phone. I can't go without my phone because I need to be able to contact family if something bad happens. And if I needed to buy gas, I wouldn't be able to because I left my wallet at home and I'd be stranded, especially if I were to also forget my phone.

But because of that, and people just not going as fast as I want them to, I was late to my first class again by a couple of minutes. Hopefully Tuesday will go by a bit more smoothly.