Thread: Burning Ice
View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-09-2016, 01:23 AM

Ryoko went straight to his art class only to find the door was locked and the lights were off. "What the?" Ryoko peered in through the small window on the door but no one was inside. Was he really that early? It couldn't be, class should have started now right? He checked the time on his phone then back at the door. Class started soon, like in a few minutes so why was it empty? Normally the professor would have been there by now. It wasn't until he looked next to the door that he saw a paper with the words ' CLASS CANCELLED ' in bold writing.

"Oh my god..." Ryoko whined and could hear people talk about him as they passed. He could feel their eyes on him and it made his skin crawl. "Did I even-" Ryoko didn't even bother finishing his thought and looked on his phone through his emails. Sure enough, the professor had sent them all an email explaining he was sick and wouldn't be giving class today. There was class next Monday though. "Well great." Ryoko muttered. So much for going to class, what was he going to do now?