View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-08-2014, 05:23 AM

Rei responded with a gentle smile, returning the squeeze of his hand. "Alright."

Leading Yusuke along, Rei returned to their table where Naira was still sitting, this time with a two Thai Iced Teas in front of her. She was absently mixing one as she was thinking about something. Instead of letting Yusuke return to his seat, Rei pulled him into the seat beside him. Naira blinked and tilted her head at the action, but said nothing about it, merely observing the two for a moment before smiling.

"Sorry. I hope you don't mind that I ordered a drink. The server said he would be back in a minute to take our orders."

"I see. That's alright darling."

Silently Naira shuffled the second drink into place in front of Yusuke.

"Papa says they're too sweet, so he just has water...but I thought you might like one."

With that said, Naira returned to her own drink, taking a sip from the straw she had been mixing with before she pulled a cellphone out of her pocket, staring at the screen and the message that had appeared. She glanced up at Yusuke briefly before turning her eyes to Rei.

"Uncle wishes to speak with me. I'll be right back Papa."

With a nod from Rei, Naira got up, brushing the wrinkles from her skirt and excused herself before stepping out of the restaurant to answer the call from Alexis.

A moment after she had gone, the server she had mentioned returned to take their order. Rei easily ordered for Naira and himself before turning attention to Yusuke. "Have you decided what you wanted to eat yet?"