View Single Post
KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-06-2015, 07:03 PM

Rules and guidelines

• The overall theme of this contest is Valentine's Day. Incorporating other themes of the event isn't necessary but could result in chocolate brownie points. You're welcome to add any comments or explanation with your entry.

• Your username must be physically present in your entry photo i.e. on a piece of paper- it may not be edited in digitally. This evidence can be in the form of an additional proof photo.

• You may use recipes- and I encourage you to share them with us! Entirely store bought entries will not be permitted. Assistance is allowed but I expect you to have done the majority of the work.

• Up to FIVE entries in each of the main categories ("no chocolate" and "chocolate") but no more than THREE savouries, sweets or drinks may be entered within each category per user.

• The rules of each category are explained in their posts. If you are unsure whether your entry fits a contest, feel free to ask in the thread or via PM.

• Entries will be accepted until the end of the event. Check the FAQ thread for the most up to date information!

Last edited by KatMagenta; 02-13-2015 at 01:17 PM..