View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-29-2015, 10:25 PM

January 29th 2015:My family

I've been gifted with the most loving and wonderful family. My mother has been an inspiration to my creativity since I was a child. My happiest memories include craft times with "shrinky dinks", stickers and buttons. She was always there with us to help make the mess. Not to mention the magic box of "costumes" she'd collected from the 70s. Dressing up and goofing off was and remains something we enjoy doing together. To be secure in myself and still take on different roles with each costume.

My father is a hard working man that helped his daughters into the new age by letting us know it's ok to help daddy with the car. His strength and dedication to our family and love for my mom set the bar SUPER high for anyone wanting to date us girls. Perhaps to high?

My sister, younger partner in crime and expert in all things awesome. From a young age we were always seen together around the various neighborhoods we grew up in. It was never a chore to take her with me In fact I can remember choosing friends based on who had younger siblings for her to play with. We Explored our neighbor hood parks and collected toys together. We still collect "toys",but now it's bars and Comic conventions we explore. XD

RL News:

* Yogurt + coffee for breakfast 210, 250ml Chocolate Milk 170, butter Chicken 480, peanut butter ice cream 320...bad bad Nephy.
* With challenging myself more with art and taking more commissions I keep finding myself amazed at people. After the completion of my most recent creation I was handed the money and an envelope. Inside was more money and a lovely note about not charging enough. T.T All tha feels.
* My boss told me to join a dating site *shudders* Ewww! but we had a good laugh about it.

Mene News:

* I starting to get excited for the next event. :D Eee!!! *jumps around*

Last edited by Nephila; 01-30-2015 at 05:46 AM..