View Single Post
Hyena
Cannibal

Old 07-01-2011, 11:41 PM

Martin would have loved to say that this explained why Miah was such a jerk, but he had his doubts that would have been much of a difference. A passive thought made it through his head that he wished he'd had a nine-iron on him when he'd met him. If there was anything that he'd ever learned from movies and comic books on the subject matter, it was that no matter who the recently deceased might have been. Once they were reanimated, they needed to get back in the ground.

Granted, he didn't say this because even he knew when something just wasn't tactful on occasion.

"So let me get this straight: both your old boyfriend and your brother are zombies working for Joel. One of them is hanging around Douchebag like a lapdog and the other is a spy on his way up to Heaven while we're STILL trying to figure out what to do?" He wore a face of discontent. A small part of him wanted to give up and just walk into the oncoming apocalypse empty-handed. Joel had everyone on his side. What did they have? A handful of people that couldn't get their heads screwed on right long enough to get a plan together.

However, he was hardly the sort to make intelligent decisions. "Okay. Looks like we gotta get a real plan. I still got that spike-thing you gave me. If we get close enough to either of them..." he trailed off, thinking how hard it would be to get close to Joel... how harder still it would be for Lixi to kill either Sama or Miah. And then... another fear when he realized that he had left the spike in his body with Vulture in control of it.