View Single Post
Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys <3
Penpal

Old 06-22-2017, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Yeah it's real sad. Don't visit the art forum whatever you do...
It's too late for this. I saw it already >.< Oh man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
yes I would like to hold all of the items I listed if that is possible

I might have enough goldies for all of them right now actually -- I have around 75000 goldies right now, it's just that I might have some items you want to trade for <3
Let me know which items you have. Roachi: is also interested in some of the same items, but I will put them on hold for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
Hello! How much are you asking for Makin' Faces? :o
This item I have has a HARD time pricing. Let us start by you making an offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
Winter! Cannot believe you have finally returned to us! Could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw you were back.

Let me know what items you are looking for specifically, we can definitely set up some trades. Got a few things chunked away from events past and CIs.
Haha, I have poked around enough recently to decide to dip my toes back in. And yet now there is a change I may get distracted again. I am so confused with my life and work and possible relationships right now.

I am not sure what I am looking for right now. I am looking at past CIs and Events I have missed to see what I want to prioritize. I'll try to update my buying list later this week. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Winter?!?! :O

---------- Post added 06-16-2017 at 08:35 PM ----------

As for Jelly, she left for some kind of big health problems. She's been gone over 2 years now with no update! :(

Captain Howdy is another one that moved up, last I saw.
SUONA

Yes. Jelly's absence on here makes me sad :( She was really the last person who pushed me to come back instead of my lingering. Sooo many people I see have not been on in a while.