View Single Post
Thanatos
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 12-21-2007, 11:47 PM

Dear Mama Juru,

This year has been filled with ups and downs for me, many friends have been made, as well as a few that have been lost. My menewshan year started off great, I was donated to by a great user, in order to get my first pair of pants. Then the market flipped and everything became really expensive, and I left menewsha. I finally came back later, and tried to rebuild. Since the giving back auctions were instated I thought to myself "What if these run out one day? Will the market go back to the way it was?" I decided that I did not want to find out. So I started building up a charity stash of items. In a year or so when the market becomes hugely inflated again, I plan to band together with a bunch of my friends and have a large sale to try and deflate the market.
I really dont know if I've been a good menewshan or a bad one this year. That's why I ask, mama juru, all I would like for christmas is a donation to my charity items quest.

And because Rando and Temmon made me put this in here,I'd also like to take over menewsha >.>