View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-11-2019, 01:47 AM

Derek tensed again when he saw the group of guys and tried to focus on Pedro while he seemingly processed what the dark haired alley cat had told him. These guys sure were persistent. Clubs weren't really a 'good' thing, so to speak.. He just went there to drink, party, and other things.. But how would he explain that? When Pedro finally seemed to understand, he quickly reached and covered the other's mouth firmly. "Quiet down or they'll hear you." Derek nearly hissed, but pushed the urge to do so deep down into his throat which caused his voice to drop. Slowly, he removed his hands from his mouth and stepped in front of the orange haired tabby as the confirmed trio quickened their pace as they came towards the duo. Part of him hoped Pedro stayed quiet and let him do the talking.

"Yo, Derek! Where've you been man? We've been looking all over for you, never thought I'd find you in a place like this though." The supposed leader of the trio called once they were within a reasonable distance of each other and getting closer until they finally stopped about half of a foot away as if keeping somewhat of a distance from the dark haired male. Derek only glanced at him. "I go where I want, when I want. You suddenly got a problem with that?" He spoke with a bit of bite. The guy smirked and put his hands up some. "No way! These are your streets after all, right? I just thought you should know that you've humiliated me and my brothers for the last time, alley cat." The man said before giving the other two a 'signal' and they went to jump Derek.

"Time to go!" Derek easily stepped aside just enough to miss getting jumped, grabbed Pedro's hand and gave him a tug before running for the door. If there was going to be a fight, it wouldn't be here and Pedro wouldn't be involved if he had any say in it. That was for sure.