View Single Post
hillary84
(・・^^^^^)~~
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 02-22-2018, 01:32 PM

Hoshi Matsuda has just moved back to Karakura town. Her dad's a Engineer who has been put in charge of a major building project . Hoshi's excited that they've moved back to Karakura town. What suprises are in for Hoshi now that she's back?

Name: Hoshi Matsuda
Bio: Hoshi was born in Karakura town. She left after her mom died and her dad got a job in Tokyo. Since he's here on a major project, she's been enrolled in the high school. She's wonders about her old friend Ichigo sometimes for some reason. Hoshi can also see ghosts but hasn't told anyone. She doesn't want to be seen as crazy.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...ill/452895.jpg
Hoshi was happy to be back in Karakura town after being away for six years. Her dad had moved them to Tokyo after her mom had died in an earthquake and it had been a hard six years without her mom but she knew her dad did the best she could to raise her. Hoshi was watching the movers take the last of their things inside thier new home and had a feeling that she better go get her books for school on Monday.
"Dad can I head to my meeting at the school?" She asked hoping he would since she wanted to see if any of her old friends were still in town.

" I don't see why not. " Tetsu Matsuda said and knew Hoshi would be fine. Though he still was nervous that those he was hiding from were still looking for him and that they could harm his daughter. He knew she had a gift,which was the same that her mother had and feared that Hoshi would be taken from him as well.

Hoshi said goodbye and had the papers that school needed. She adjusted her glasses and sighed hoping that no students were still there. Hoshi was still getting use to wearing glasses and was very self conscious of having to wear them.