View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:20 AM

Suddenly, they would all hear a noise in the warehouse. Running in the back, dragging Gemini with her. They would find the TV going.

"-bzzzzzzt--- The Continuing Death toll is still on the rise, and Lawlessness is still high. However, American Military is being Dispatched to all Major city's in the country to restore order. "The Reporter said. Suddenly, the Genera of the Military, wearing a Armor similar to D's and Nimbus, would walk in front, taking the Microphone. You could see in the Background it was all pure chaos. There were bodies in the streets, gun-fire was continuous, and people were running scared.

"Too all survivors, this is General Sherman. I have choppers in the air, scouring the city's looking for you. We have a Defensible Position at Ft. Knox, and holding our ground against those thing's Choppers are in the air now, and they will find you. "he said, handing the Mic back to the reporter. "Stick around for more information. We still have two days left on air before the Broad-cast system is being shut down. To all Survivors out there....God speed. "The Reporter said, before it switched off to the Emergency Transmission.

Svanna was listening intently to the broadcast. When It ended, she gave a look to the group here. She didn't know what to think about this, but if thing's were as bad as they were near the cities, Ft. Knox might be there only shot at survival.