View Single Post
LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 05-31-2015, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerockman View Post
I know I will be doing that once I have exactly the leverage I require to do so. You know that age-old authoritarian arguement of "When you have your own place, you can make your own rules"? You know how parents always say that under the assumption that you'll NEVER actually take that to heart. Well... the plan is simple. Turn said thing on its head. Pay him back 10,000 times what he did to me once he has to follow my own rules under his own logic. He'll prove he's a authoritarian then, since he'll immediately call it unfair.

Thing with authoritarians, as you should know, is that they are the ones with a problem with authority. They are only OK with it when it's their own.
And when do you plan on doing that? I guess it's never something that I've had to deal with as my parents never treated me like that - plus I've not lived with them since I was 18 and moved out with my twin into our own place and then from there I moved in with my boyfriend (now husband).

I do wish you the best of luck and hope that it goes according to plan whenever you do decide to actually put your foot down, but I feel like it's gone on too long to actually do any good. But of course, I don't know the whole story, so I'm just going based off the tiny little bit that you have told me. Hope it goes well!