View Single Post
gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those things are disgusting! *shoves my cookie jar behind back*

Old 05-26-2010, 12:37 AM

Laurent smiled at Cora's words. This is why she was basically the only normal girl he knew of. She knew when to be logical, and when it was time to have a little fun. "Well, then. Tonight it is." He grinned. "So, anybody have any ideas other than me?" He thought about his plan. "For me, we just need a lot of food. Then we can spy all we want and see what really goes down at night." He chuckled at the thought. "I just wonder what goes on...I mean, I can't even veiw the courtyard from my dorm at night. Neither can any of the other day student's dorms..." He sighed and stood up straight, peeking his head out into the hall, looking both ways, making sure that nobody was near to hear their conversation. Unluckily, there was an annoying hockey player strutting down the hall, in the kitchen's direction. Laurent frowned, knowing he woul have to pretend as if the entire conversation hadn't happened and went back to his seat, watching as the hockey player entered and went straight to the fridge. "Meathead." Laurent rolled his eyes, and muttered under his breath so that the hockey player couldn't hear, turning his back to him and starting to drum his fingers on the table. He knew that the girls knew better than to start blabbing about their conversation. They were too smart. And even if they did, the hockey players were all too stupid to figure anything out.

Mika hummed softly and continued skipping until she heard Kiona, and smiled. "I'll play you, than. I've not met a being yet, that can beat me in poker." She grinned, then quickly added for Artemis's sake. "And it would be nice to find her man as well." She giggled and started walking towards the game room. When she opened the door, she was all but surprised to find that the guy from before really was in the game room. He was playing pool, and very well, at that. She smiled with a raised eyebrow and grabbed Artemis by the wrist. She pulled her into the room more, until it was Artemis closest to the guy. Without a word, she lightly hummed again and pulled Kiona towards a large green table with an unopened deck of cards on it. "Well...Who's the dealer?" She grinned.