View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-22-2011, 02:39 AM

In the Spotlight:

Second place in "Your Favorite Movie Character Cosplay Contest" (Hosted by Car'a'Carn, Prize: 1,500 gold):

First place in the "Estrella Themed Avatar Contest" (Hosted by Estrella, Prize: Les Voiles d'Or):

Honorable mention in "Halloween Horrors: Avatar Contest" (Hosted by DariaMorgendorfer and Sizzla, Prize: 500 gold):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
Group Costumes Results

Sizzla's Pick: I loved the creativity of this one. It was nice to see a Menewsha-related costume in the group category, and I was quite fond of these outfits. :D Congrats to CrimsonShadow and zigbigadorlube!

Nice work CrimsonShadow & zigbigadorlube!
First place overall in "Fantastic Christmas" avatar contest (Prize: 12,000 gold):

Honorable mention in "Holiday Colors Avatar Contest" (Hosted by Linnea and DariaMorgendorfer, Prize: 500 gold):

First Place in "Valentine's Panties, Undies and Skives" contest (Hosted by bloodstainedwings, Prize: 500 gold):

First Place in "Phoenix Jubilee Color Contest" (Hosted by neller and Linnea, Prize: 5,000 gold):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
First Place with a prize of 5,000 gold goes to:
zigbigadorlube

Congrats!
neller and I were both unanimous!
You used some interesting items and that made your avatar stand out above the rest.
The spork's shape compliments the giant leaf's shape and your layering is very nice.
You don't have a lot of items but honestly, you don't need it
Great job!
Second Place in "Ribbons & Bows, Everything Goes Avatar Contests" (Hosted by neller, Daria, and Linnea, Prize: 3,000 gold):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
Once upon a time on Menewsha Island:

Second Place:
zigbigadorlube as Afro Donkey
Second Place in "'I Do' and Fashion Don'ts, An Avatar Contest" (Hosted by Daria and Linnea, Prize: 3,000 gold):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
Old, New, Borrowed, Blue! :: A Colors Contest Results!

SECOND PLACE

Looking like she was pulled right out of a science fiction anime, Ziggles is making a statement with this avatar!
We liked your over all theme and how it tells a story that we'd both like to read!
Simple background with a busy avatar made it balance nicely Congratulations on second place, zigbigadorlube!

Second Place in "BSW Scary Panties Contest" (Hosted by bloodstainedwings, Prize: 200 gold):

First Place in "BSW Winter Panties Contest" (Hosted by bloodstainedwings, Prize: 500 gold):

First Place in "Winter Nights Wardrobe Islands Contest" (Hosted by CK, Prize: 1 CI and 1 mennies item of my choice under 15k):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post

Ziggy's Navarro avatar is great. The outfit is pitch-perfect, the scene is great, and I love the general color balance. It's just such an eye-pleasing avatar, I sat and admired it a lot. :)
Honorable Mention in "BSW Panties Contest of Love!" contest (Hosted by bloodstainedwings, Prize: 150 gold:

And a few others I forgot to record...

Other Special/Featured AvatarsX

Cain gave me a light spell for this avatar:

Avatar featured on the homepage to promote the Midnight Carnival CI:

Avatar featured on the homepage to promote the Reef Explorer CI:

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 06-01-2015 at 12:26 AM..