View Single Post
Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 09-07-2011, 04:55 AM

Nik resisted rolling his eyes yet again. Of course he expected hostility from the girl, but he wasn't heartless either. He wouldn't really kill the girl. Hearing someone get out of the water, he guessed that they were close enough to a hide out. This was interesting. Listening to the voice he almost sighed. Another female, and aparently she'd been bathing. Having his eyes covered somewhat annoyed him but it was understandable.

He didn't really answer them as he was disarmed. He still had some other weapons on his person. But they'd have to search him since he wasn't going to tell that to them. He had no reason to. Looking the girl over once he had visibility, he raised an eyebrow. "You don't have to be coldblooded to hurt someone. But, that's a good thing." That much was a relief.

The female was starting to get a bit heavy, with the awkward position she was on him. An effective way to keep him from moving around so much though. The tanned male narrowed his eyes and cursed under his breath when he also heard what the second female said. Those idiots were leaving. They were supposed to group back and Then leave. If he got back he'd have a few stern words with them. Now he was in an even worse predicament. Which only got better when Another person joined their party. This one seemed familiar with the girls. Now it was three against one.

"I don't suppose we can come to an agreement?" he asked, sighing. Then without warning he felt the weight fall off from his back and on his knees. He shot the female a dark look. "Pointing that to me does nothing. If I wanted to do something, I would have tried when there was just you in sight. And frankly, I don't want to take you three on." he informed her as he rolled his shoulders a bit. Taking this time to size up who he was facing. The male seemed to be a little taller than himself.

He stood at a good six foot two the last time he was measured and a weight of one hundred and eighty pounds. Almost all was muscle since they had to be fit and able to take on the more grizzly tasks. Even if he always requested to just do the lesser of the evils. He did smirk, recalling the last comment the man said. Dem, the red head called him. "They are new. So, they're pretty idiotic." Also too eager to prove themselves.

Brigitte was hiding out in an alley, trying to get back to her current residence. She'd heard a group of people walking nearby, so the short haired girl quickly darted behind a pile of rubbish to avoid being detected. She had gone out due to the shortage of food she had. It was getting dangerously low, and she wanted to get at least something else to her hoard before she was forced to resort to cutting back her food. Again.

The slim girl was already getting thinner. Her curls were all over the place, giving her a slightly wild, look as it framed her chiseled features. The pale skin constrasted sharply with her hair and eyes. She would have been a beauty, if not for the bags under her eyes from lack of sleep or lack of proper grooming. While she was not the most blessed in her chest, being only a 34 B, she did have a decent shape. What she lacked on top was made up on the bottom.

It was a good thing her clothes were slightly baggy on her. It disguised what she had. The shirt was a men's shirt she had aquired while searching the abandoned homes. The pants were a little too big, but luckily she'd 'borrowed' a belt to hold them up. She was somewhat short, standing at a height of fix six, so she had to have rolled up the pants a few inches. On her feet were her own shoes, already wearing out, but well taken care of.