View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 12-27-2008, 11:27 PM

The year has seen so many improvements for Mene. I've loved watching it grow into what it is now, and look forward to seeing it continue its journey.

For myself, it's been a good year on Mene. I've made some actual, real friends on it (not something that's common for me, online or off) which has made me overall happier. It's continued to be my favorite avatar site. While I've strayed away for a week or two at a time when distracted by other sites, I always end up ditching them to get Mene back. It's my home.
I'm beginning to be somewhat recognized by people, which is nice. Not because I crave popularity or anything (I don't, and I don't have it), but because I'm pretty shy so I have problems talking to people I don't know who don't know me when in a thread that I'm not comfortable in.
It's nice to have a place where I'm comfortable. I never had that on Gaia, and it took me a bit to get it here, but now I've got it, and it's nice.

I know, this post is only about me and has no meaning to other people. But other people have already mentioned all the great general site-related things that have happened, and I don't want to sound like a part of the broken record by repeating them.

Looking forward to the next year~