View Single Post
keysburger
Like a Cheeseburger but not

Old 08-04-2012, 02:35 AM

Christopher Araneo: Leader
Chris could not get his mind to stop freaking out. He tried working out, and just ended up sweaty. He then jumped into the waterfall, which left him cold and shivvering. He went back to training, which kind of distracted him, for at least a moment. He just needed to calm down enough to keep it from showing, because now, more than ever, people were counting on him to be a level headed leader.

Chris could barely feel his knuckles. He understood why Ana had been chosen, but he didn't have to be happy about it. His fist connected solidly with the training dummy, the blow moilving the entire fake body. Chris followed up with a kicking combo, and then a whalloping haymaker to it's face. In a real fight, Chris would have been wounded just then, his mlve leaving a huge unmistakable opening. He did not care. Chris just wanted to destroy Harrow, and save his brother. He was willing to risk his life just to give his brother a better chance. Chris thought of his brother, the other side of Chris's proverbial coin. He was serious, dark, and comtemplative; everything Chris was not. He didn't deserve whatever Harrow was doing to him. He visualized his brother hooked up to the infamous "Eye Opener", his very will being stripped from him slowly and painfully through a series of brainwashing and torture. Gah! I have to stop thinking of that! It is going to destroy me if I let it. Chris returned his attention with newfound hate towards the unfortunate practice dummy. He got angrier and angrier until, in a flash, he found himself nearly out of breath, sitting on the dummy's chest with a gun to it's head.

Last edited by keysburger; 08-04-2012 at 02:36 AM.. Reason: Title change