View Single Post
keysburger
Like a Cheeseburger but not

Old 08-18-2012, 02:22 AM

Chris quickly drew his jaw up when he realized that Ana had noticed the two of them across the training gym. I have got to stop doing that! What if she noticed?! Chris cleared his throat, and returned her crisp salute. He couldn't help but notice how the fabric of her outfit fit her body snugly, and tried his best not to let his eyes wander. He had to keep his military bearing. Although there were no specific rules against fraternization in the rebels, Chris did not need to embarass himself right before what could be the defining moment Pylae and perhaps the future of the world itself. Still, she was beautiful; Chris was content just to look into her deep hazel eyes.

It seems if everyone is ready, we can examine you and make sure you are ready for the procedure.

Gah! EXAMINE HER!!!! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! Chris tried to dig himself out of the proverbial hole her just stepped in.

That is, Dr.Warner can examine you, and I can, uh, wait elsewhere for a moment, then we can spar to get a detailed assessment of your abilities pre-operation, then we will try again post operation.

Chris kept his face stoic, not at all showing his embarassment from the remark earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your every wish is my command, sir.

Kendra smirked as she led Idiris out of the tent making sure to let the tent linger open as she led Idiris out in front of her, and then they went to Lt.Grey's tent. Kendra was going to let her rest for a day; after all, the rookie lieutenant deserved it. Kendra posted a watchman outside Ms.Grey's tent, and told him to take care of her in any way she asks. Kendra loved toying with the men around camp. Of course, she did not expect Idiris to even ask for anything unsavory, but Kendra loved the expression left on the man's face as he popped a breath mint in his mouth. With Idiris now resting in her tent nicely for the time being, Kendra turned her attention to the quatermaster's tent. Kendra aquired some batteries for her belt, and decided on bringing along an assortment of deadly poisons, throwing knives, and her favorite gun, a customized silenced .25 calibur pistol very similar to the barettas in the old world. What was so special about this weapon was that it was so slender that it could easily be hidden on her person, and had a small computer chip that imprinted each bullet with a tracer. Also, she got enough dehydrated rations for months, and an extra active camoflage belt buckle just in case. She went back to her tent to put together her special portable torture kit, because you never know... Kendra was currently working on a portable version of the "Eye Opener", a torture device that she had invented herself, and had yet to fail to convert or at least subjugate anyone. Alas, her favorite toy would have to stay home.

I will miss you, my love.

Kendra sighed as she went to the officer's mess to absorb some more male attention and eat a luxurious lunch with a decadent dessert. Ah, the life of the upper Military...