View Single Post
psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-20-2012, 07:39 AM

Felton looked at Chris, "Well..", was all he got out before he saw her throw a punch and nearly knock the dummy down. Maybe. Probably not... Felton waved his hand at Ana to say hello. "Palmer has okay-ed the mutations, and he knows who is getting what as far as I know. I will be administrating them as soon as I get all examinations done and over with. We just need to wait for..." He was cut off by Korey coming in and greeting himself. "Nevermind. I think that should be everyone. Let's make our way to Palmer. He will help me with the examinations and administrating the serums." Felton was on his way to the door when he heard Chris talk about fighting or practice. Athletes... "First we need to examine you guys, then you can practice or kick each other down or whatever after." Felton opened the door and started to make his way to Palmer's.

"Oh, Korey, how has the diet been? Have you gained any weight or body mass yet?" Felton was truly worried about him. He was such a handsome man and the last thing he wanted was for the best man he has seen in a while become ill because he was so skinny. Felton had such a soft spot for Korey. I mean, he was pure lean muscle and such a handsome man that he couldn't help but become infatuated with him. If it wasn't that he was a patient, he would probably ask him out on a couple nights on the town, so to speak. Oh well...

Felton remembered the vials in his bag. He slowly sighed in remembering what they could possibly do to the human body. He really wished he had more time to try these out on other test subjects or something because Palmer was about make guinea pigs out the best that Pylae had to offer, which was saying a lot. But orders are orders, and at the end of the day, if it will turn the tide, they have to make the sacrifice. Let's hope they work...