Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

KatMagenta

October 18, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Look how awesomely mysterious and stoic this is! This is another great avi that creates a creature that you can then create a story about. I'm also impressed at really how simple the whole thing is, but how it still manages to make you think and begin to imagine what's going on. Some android creature that's stepped out of a portal into another world maybe? The eerie smoke from its own world still seeping from it, creating endless tendrils. Surely it was a ruler or some powerful creature in its own world with its big horns and piercing stare. This thing isn't taking crap from anybody! (And it probably stole some of those body parts and used them for itself!) It looks none too pleased to be summoned forth from its habitat. And I can only imagine what array of teeth it has behind that pout.

Great work, KatMagenta! Its the stuff of future nightmares!

March 28, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Such a festive avatar! I'm not sure what Kat is all dressed up for, but it looks like a fun place to be! It mostly reminds me of something summer-related. The vibrant but rich colors and those flowers... Ah~ What a way to celebrate! Summer is probably my least favorite season, but Kat's outfit just makes it seem so appealing right now.

Thanks for the pleasant feelings of summer, Kat!

August 11, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's Kat taking us back to a bygone era of elegance and sophistication, one where a young man's ability to sketch could net him a lot of time in the company of young ladies. Kat's looking quite serious here, can't help but wonder if the gentleman will have had any success in persuading her to pose nude for him once he got some wine down her. All for his art, of course!

Super clever use of (no)colour here though. I'm really loving how the pens are inspiring some very clever avatars! I keep watching for this one to start dancing to the Charleston, if I listen carefully, I'm sure I can hear a gramophone in the distance...

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-24-2015 at 07:06 PM..