Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

llonka

April 21, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Check that monkey out! He thinks he's died and gone to heaven...

Is. all. that. banana. for. me.

Poor llonka's in a bit of a bind, she doesn't want to upset the poor little guy, but what she going to do! What's going to happen when he gets hungry...not easy to run in a banana suit, either! And let's face it, would you want to run about in a full body costume, in normal circumstances, let alone on a tropical island being pursued by a furious (and ravenous) monkey! Let's hope poor llonka survives this traumatic experience!

August 29, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I just love the sassy Cyndi Lauper feel of this simple, kickin' avatar you've got going! It's a great reminder that it's possible to do a lot with a little if you choose your pieces well -- congrats on your 2nd star, llonka! ;D

December 31, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
This avie doesn't seem too happy about going out in the cold! Why so grumpy?

Looking at this, all I can imagine is that Ilonka somehow got stuck being a snowman babysitter. She made this little fella for fun, he magically came to life, and now she has to take care of it! That means some long hours walking him around outside while it's freezing cold. It might be fun for a little while, but taking care of a snowman gets old fast! This little lady seems to be regretting her new responsibilities already.

Congratulations!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-24-2015 at 07:06 PM..