Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

OnYourGoat

March 8, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Yowza, why so angry?! While we could assume this is some cave person from our own planet, it loooks kind of... not so much. This is clearly another planet, but it seems to be experiencing the same phenomenon as ours! You can survive little creature! What I really like is the background elements used to create (what I see as) reminiscent of a volcanic eruption. But less focus on that lava stuff, the smoke and ash is where it's at. Very cool! The usually romantic sunset seems less so now and simply more ominous. It's interesting to see how items can change given the context they're in!

Congrats, Goat! See you in the new world?

June 18, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
This avie looks like a still from a summer blockbuster! Rogue spy OnYourGoat has been assigned the impossible task of infiltrating the enemy's secret research facility. Forced to travel deep into the desert just to locate the station, our hero is now overheated, dehydrated, and more determined than ever to locate their target. Can Goat make it without being caught?!

Every item here works perfectly to set up the exciting scene. My favorite part are the eyes - You can just see emotions running high!

Great job!

February 16, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post

♬ Would you like to fly in my beautiful balloooon ♪♫

Actually, who needs a hot air balloon? Goat's being hardcore and totally raising the game here! Floating off into the air with just a few bits of string between them and a minute or two of the scariest vertical drop ride of their remaining short life, fierce! And who out there thought ballooning was a calm and gentle, Sunday afternoon and leather elbow patches kind of thing?

Though having said that, that's a wonderfully natty outfit going on there! Reminds me of Doctor Who, and it's just the kind of nutty thing the Doctor would do, too! OMG...Goat is a TIMELORD!! The secret is out!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-21-2015 at 02:54 PM..