View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 01:43 AM

Jumping up Tiny pulled her short baby doll dress down so it lay correctly. "You should be careful, some one is going to take your tongue from you if your not careful." moving quickly she twiked Spikes hair. "and why are you worrying about our leader? he has his own life as do us all."

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Pulling himself together Vindr reached out and pulled his uniform out of the air. slipping it on he jumped into the air and ran as quickly as he could through the city. He knew that he had to stay below the radar, which was only two hundred feet above the ShadowSun building. some of the talk on the black sites said that there was a reason ShadowSun had had it set up that way. the thought was that way they could keep track of every one that was trying to stay below the radar and pick off the ones they thought they could flip.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

<Oh come on Kirin, you think that I would make that mistake? I am a pro, I am able to run ten to thirty filters so that I don't make a mistake that way.> second passed before a second message appeared. <if your wanting to know the connection between Air Stream and Vindr then your going to have to ask one of them. I will tell you that both of them had bad childhoods. they are not going to trust you easily, and there will be days that fallowing him will be best but some time it wont be.>