View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-28-2013, 07:05 PM

Filius watched this with a sense of horror. He knew that whatever that was, it was nothing common. Serenity, The Phoenix on his shoulder, let out a loud cry. As if Understanding something between them, Filius jumped out of his Seat, and ran towards the Circle. Serenity lifted Filius up, and dropped him down next to the girl, perching herself on his shoulder. He then drew his staff, and pulled his Half-sword off his Baldric. Holding The Sword up, He spoke in Latin to the Creature. "Et sta coram me daemon, quia hodie, cadetis mea ensis!"Filius said, Serenity staring at the Demon with Red, piercing eyes.

Mavarath watched this was a slight amazement. However, this turned to fear when one of the students Challenged her. He then looked at his Two Colleagues (Jack MacGaven: Shikabane Hime: ) "Jack, Jacob! We must stop others from getting into this. This will turn into a Blood-shed!" He said, and ran up to the students. He then held his hands up, and Sent out a Resonance shield, to prevent anyone from coming through.