View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-15-2012, 02:22 AM

Blaire was still clutching the stitch in her side from the run as she listened to the darkness. “Lewis, hurt” this sent her mind into a tailspin. Who was this Lewis person? Was the person in the room Lewis? She squinted her eyes and moved further into the room, trying to find the person who’s voice she could hear but whom she could not see. Something about that voice seemed familiar to her, but she didn’t know any Lewis. As he fell to the floor she almost tripped on him as she crossed the room in the darkness. It was then that she knelt beside him.

“Please, tell me how I can help you” she pleaded as she put her hand on his back. She could feel the pain in him, but not to the extent he could. What was going on here? All of the thoughts in her head where swarming, her life had taken a complete tailspin in the last couple of days and completely turned on end, maybe she really died and this was her limbo. She quickly dismissed that thought, death was certainly not like this. He spoke again in that rasp of a whisper, “Trust me”

It was then that it hit her. She did know that voice, she knew it well in fact. “Vincent!” she said now in a panic. His words echoed in her mind, he was delusional at the moment, that was certainly true, something about a man named Lewis. Did he think there was someone else in the room with them? Well no matter, it had to be best to play along at the moment, it might get him to tell her what was wrong with him. Without that information she had absolutely no prayer of helping him. “Vincent I trust you, see, I’m here aren’t I? I’m here to help, just tell me what I can do to help you. Please, I trust you, but you need to trust me”