View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-15-2012, 05:50 AM

As she neared him he could feel the binding that now locked them together. She was going to feel every pain that he went through and he would feel hers. At least it is her and not some person I did not know at all. a part of his mind thought as she knelt there next to him. The sound of the blood moving through her veins and the smell of her made his body tensed in hunger pain again.

As she asked him how she could help he could feel her mind behind her eyes. The bond make it that much easier to cloud her mind if he wanted to. When he had first found the ability he figured that it had come about from when the vampires were at risk more often and they had gained the ability to bind someone to them so they had a loyal servant who would protect them. Now it just made it so he had someone he could split the pain with and survive, it added to the humans survival chance as well as he could take their wounds if needed and he would be the one to bleed where they would just show a welt.

Her mind was spinning around in confusion still trying to understand what was going on and who he was, he made sure that her mind thought the right answer so that he would not lose her. Reaching out mentally he started to try to calm her down but then when she said his name the bond jerked bringing the hunger back full force. He barely heard her say that she trusted him as his body moved.

His hands were gentle not forceful as he brought her neck to his mouth. He could feel the saliva building up in his mouth, not what other humans would have thought of as saliva but vampeieric. He know from his frist time this was like a drug to humans if he had enough to coat the neck before the bite. There was also the ability to numb the area but that would come with it. He bit the fangs sinking into her skin, he could feel through the link the slight discomfort before her body released the pleasure signal to the rest of her body from this bite. He could feel everything she felt his mind almost in twined with hers. He had never felt anything like this before, but then he had never bonded to a female who looked like him before. Ideas and memories flashed through his mind from the blood, they were gone to fast to really know what they meant.

Before fear could take over in her brain he smothered it giving her a feel of calm. ‘trust me, I wont harm you.’ His mental voice was soft and filled with love and compassion. She could feel that he did not want to hurt her, and this never would have happened if he could have help it. He let her know without words that he would have told her just not this soon. That she never would be pray of his even if she now decided to leave him. Quietly tucked into all those feelings he let her know if she wanted he could take this memory from her and if she wished he would let her go, never to see him again with money in her pocket. ‘I want you to stay and get to know me, I want to know you.’