View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-23-2012, 06:11 PM

Sighing Vincent looked up at the wall in front of him. It was going to cost a bit of money to have that repaired but then there was no way they could prove it was him that had done it. He felt a little bad for what he had done but he was not going to try to fix it. There would be to many questions on how he had done it for him to be comfortable about telling. As he was walking from the room he fell to his knees again in pain. His belly felt like it boiled with fire. He cried out only for a second before biting his tongue. He could not let others know he was truly in that much pain, if there were still watchers in the train station he could not tell.

After a few moments he was able to stand again and walk over to where Blaire was. “I am sorry about this, I really do not know who took him but that woman looked like a woman I once knew and may be.” Walking towards the exit he did not look back at her, expecting her to be fallowing him. “I would have aided you with the man at the counter but I felt eyes on me the moment I stepped into the room. I also could not see some of the people you saw. Like that man that you noticed when you came in, he was not to be seen by me yet he was there.” His voice was a little worried and he let her feel his concern for this development.

“I fear that I will be needing you a lot more then I had thought I would. My plans for tonight were to teach you how to spot things that were important and how to read people but now…” he did not finish the thought as she could infer it herself. Walking out into the night air he looked around trying to see if anyone was there that he knew. He did not feel the eyes or see anyone that could be part of the group. Waving down a taxi he held out his hand to her. “we can talk more at the office, did you get the papers signed?”