View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-18-2017, 05:13 PM

I gotta catch up! These will probably be short cause I can't remember everything that happened lol.

April 3, 2017 - Monday

I continuted struggling with my PC and then I think I went to a meeting on SWTOR that night. I can't remember if my SWTOR friend came with me or not. I think she did but it was a rather uneventful night.

Organization idea
Hmm... I see ideas for organizing on Imgur all the time. It's crazy how some people devote so much time to coming up with ideas of how to use junk around their house to organize things!

April 4, 2017 - Tuesday

Don't really remember what happened today. Probably more pounding my head against the wall with my PC

M is for
MURDER!!! Like Dial "M" for Murder! I love that movie XD

April 5, 2017 - Wednesday

Eh today sucked I was all set to get on with my friend and play SWTOR after work and halfway though the day her boyfriends dog died and she ended up canceling on me to go and see him. We ended up having a bit of a fight as a result but after we said some stuff it cleared some things up for me. I ended up taking a late run today, first one in a long long time, and I found out I'm pretty out of shape

My Favorite Cup
Hmm... I'd say my favorite cup is a mug. It's a huge mug like probably 20 oz, and it has Finn and Jake on it from Adventure Time!!!

April 6, 2017 - Thursday

Today was super quiet. I didn't chat with my friends like I normally do today. It was quite a day for introspection and figuring stuff out.

What's New?
Not much. Not nearly enough XD

April 7, 2017 - Friday

Today was uneventful. I finally broke down and bought a new hard drive for my PC and i'm gonna salvage the files from the old drive and do a fresh reinstall on the new drive. It's a Western Digital SSD, first one I've gotten from WD, so I'm excited to see how it workds! I've had SSDs from Kingston, PNY, and Sony so far and they all work well but I have always loved WD products XD I played SWTOR Tonight as well and managed to finally level up my Gunslinger to 70!! WHOOO!!! That makes my 3rd character at level 70! I also watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them!!

Politics
A loaded topic! XD I am a member of the democratic party but I try and lean to the center so that everyone can get what they want. That should tell you just about everything you need to know about my polotics XD

April 8, 2017 - Saturday

Can't remember what happened today but I did get to play SWTOR with my friend tonight. We talked a bit before hand and that took up a bit of our time and she was really tired so we went to Oricron I think? And played for a bit and then went to bed. It was shorter than I hoped but we had some fun. It seems like our usual gaming nights are becoming less of a thing and it's more of a random, Wanna game tonight? anymore lol.

My Room
Is bigger than a tiny house and has a loft in it where I sleep so I have lots of floor space. It's usually a bit messy in my room but I do clean every so often!

April 9, 2017 - Sunday

I took my second run in a while and did it with my friend! It's always more motivating when you have someone to run with. I made pretty good time too! I forget what else I did on this day but it must have been boring lol

Soapbox
Are we talking about the kind we get up on?
Quote:
Get off your soapbox Mr. Thatch!
Or the kind you go to derbys for?? I remember soapbox derbies as a kid. there was a big ol' hill in Albuquerque NM that was near our house and they did Soapbox races there XD

April 10, 2017 - Monday

I took another run today! I'm on a roll! It was a short run but still worth it! I had a rather uneventful day and then later played SWTOR with my friend as it was the last night before update 5.2. We played with her Gunslinger and mine and got her leveled up a bit!

No more tears
It's ok to cry for a while. But mourn the thing you are crying about and then give it up to the universe and move on! You aren't gonna get anywhere by wallowing in your depression!

April 11, 2017 - Tuesday

Today I took another run and did pretty good! I went longer this time! I also went into town today and had to go to the dentist for x-rays to check on some teeth that were hurting. BUT I"M GOOD! No Cavities!! I was so happy! Afterwards I had some shopping to do.

N is for
NONE OF YOUR GD BUSINESS!! ...
N is for... I really can't think of anything good...

April 12, 2017 - Wednesday

Today was a rest day, no jogging. I had to go back into town today but I forget what for, hah! Later I played on SWTOR and got to play with my Gunslinger again and my friends Gunslinger! We ran into a Dark Side boss and ended up not realizing it till after we attacked it and we totally got squashed >.<

Beauty go to's
Like what do I do for beauty stuff? Um... I shower and stuff. And i shave with a straight razor. In my opinion it gives the smoothest shave!

April 13, 2017 - Thursday

Today it was a little windy and icky out and hailed off and on. I was outside most of the day trying to get the ditch burned. I got a bit of it done but then quit due to wind kicking up. From there I did some chainsawing and brush clearing. There are a lot of overgrown parts of our irrigation ditch that I finally tried to clean up a bit. It’s a lot better now that I pulled out a lot of the debris!

That didn’t go as planned
Does anything ever go as planned? I feel like I’ve had a lot of days lately that this could apply to. I’ll start something feeling really good and come to it with the best of intentions and then it kinda blows up by the end of the night :/

April 14, 2017 - Firday 2017
Today wasn’t the best day. I had plans to do stuff with a friend but something came up last minute for them and we ended up canceling and it brought up some bad feelings for me. Most of the day I was out burning and wasn’t really able to deal with it how I would have liked but in the end I did my best to be ok with it cause it was an unavoidable sort of thing.
I did end up getting a lot of the ditch burned today though so that was good. I was pretty focused on getting it done.
It’s funny too though cause we still ended up being able to play online after they got back from their engagement. We were supposed to have a silly celebration while we gamed but it kind turned into a meh sort of evening because they ended up being so tired. We still got to have some fun but we ended up cutting our time short.

Gemstones
GEMSTONES! I love gemstones! They are so pretty and fun to collect! I have a more spiritual love for gemstones cuase I think, like all things, they are made of energy, and because they are a more pure concentration of a particular element, they have a more powerful vibration that can affect things around them. But that’s just me! XD

April 15, 2017 - Saturday
Well I got the rest of the ditch burned out today with the help of my sister! Thank goodness she was there or I probably wouldn’t have been able to get it all done! After a quick supper (which is like a late lunch for me) We went and she pulled in bushes from around the property and I tended the burn pile we started. While I did that, I was trying to help a friend with some problems they were having with the person they are dating. I ended up putting myself in a position though where I got hurt by something they said and it really got to me for the rest of the day. It’s one of those things that you spend a lot of time with someone you know and you develop a rapport with them and how you treat each other. In this case my friend treated the person they are dating in a way that left me feeling like, “why haven’t I ever gotten that from you?” After that I finished up my burn pile and went and played SWTOR by myself to try and feel a bit better. I played my Trooper class and tried to level up my character as much as possible with class quests!

Ohhh internet…
Why do you distract me when I need to get things done? Why do you keep me up late when I need to go to bed? You have some pretty wonderful things and information that are all at my disposal but I don’t take advantage of them nearly as much as I should! XD

April 16, 2017 - Sunday
It’s Easter! It’s been a really quiet day so far. I’m still upset with my friend from what happened yesterday but I’m trying to not let it bother me so much. I ended up spending the morning doing updates for Mene and the page challenge on the Charity thread! It was a lot of work but I had fun getting it all up to date and getting everyone pumped up again to post
After that, I finally got my mom and my sister to play Pokemon Monopoly with me! It was a lot of fun! We stopped in the middle to have a ham lunch/supper that was really yummy! I ended up beating their pants off in Monopoly XD
My friend finally got back to me in the afternoon today and I was trying not to be brisk with them and just trying to be ok with everything. We played SWTOR together tonight but it seemed really awkward and off… It doesn’t seem like things have been going well between us lately and I’m thinking we are probably gonna have to have a long talk to see if we can make things work out.

Nail art… yes/no?
I don’t personally paint my nails but I have seen some of my friends and family that paint theirs! Some of them can be quite fancy! I know Zigbigadorlube on Mene does a lot of nail painting! I’ve seen some of the things she’s done to her nails and she can be quite fancy about it!

April 17, 2017 - Monday
What a day… I at least got a run in this morning but I wasn’t really feeling it. So, you know when you are having a lot of problems with someone that is really close to you? And it just kinda takes your whole focus and you end up worrying about it and it consumes all your time? That’s what happened today with me. I tried really hard to get some stuff done but at the end of the day I feel like I didn’t get anything done. On top of that I ended up having some time to talk to my friend about how bad things have gotten between us. It’s still a very rocky situation and I’m not really sure where it’s going in the future still but we finally agreed to give each other some space and not be so intensely involved in each other’s lives for right now. I am hopeful that some time apart will help calm down emotions and help put things in perspective. Things between us have been rocky for a long time and I’ve been afraid that things that have happened will mean I might lose them as a close friend but I really don’t want that to happen. We both share and have a presence in a lot of places and I don’t want to have to see those shared things go away. So I am hoping we can figure things out. And too, you know what they say, Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? Maybe all this trouble is, is us getting in each other's way you know? Maybe with a step back we can both flow more freely and be happier with each other. That’s what I’m gonna hope for They are like my best friend after all and I’d really like to keep it that way! XD

Try Everything!
I love trying new things! I love cooking things a different way or adding a different thing to a meal. I love trying different things at restaurants! I… just realized that most of the things that I try to be flexible about are food related… Maybe I should branch out a bit eh?

April 18, 2017 - Tuesday
Well today isn’t even over yet. Lol. But I’ll write some stuff down anyways! It’s almost noon after all so the day is about half over! Today marks the first day of space/silence with my friend and I miss them already. We established some times when we could say hey during the day just to keep in touch at least so I am looking forwards to that!
Besides that though, I have so far dealt with bugs, taxes, and a few other things that keep cropping up. The irrigation creek should be coming on later today or tomorrow. They let out the water on Monday but it usually takes a few days for the water to make it downstream this far. When it comes rolling down the ditch though, it catches a lot of debris so I have to go out and grab it all before it dams up and creates problems like over flowing O.O
The rest of today will probably be taken up by clean up around baseboards so we can have our bug guys come out in a couple of weeks to spray for carpenter ants. And also some work on my work PC. I’m having to teach myself about the DISM software that’s built into windows to try and fix the corrupted OS. I decided to give it one last go before I reinstall the whole thing. Tomorrow I have to take my mom to an appointment for her heart and then go shopping late in the afternoon/evening. Usually Wednesday evenings are for playing games but I will have to skip out on it tomorrow.

Educate yourself
Well look at that! I’m totally doing that already! XD Figuring out how to do things in the command prompt on a computer is a lot different than using it though the Windows Desktop. You have to remember all the different commands and what the global commands do and boy… it’s a lot of work but I find it kinda fun too. I’m getting fairly good at it too!