View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-22-2017, 04:00 PM

June 19, 2017 - Monday
Today was pretty good. Mostly uneventful but I did get a lot of things cleaned up and did some planting that I've been trying to catch up on. My finger has prevented me from doing a lot of things I normally do so that kinda sucks. After that I got on SWTOR and went to the concord meeting where I got promoted! It was pretty awesome! I have 22 Concord points now which is pretty good! After that we went for a datacron hunt on rishi which I've already been to but my friend hadn't yet. After that my friend and I explored around the planet and it was pretty awesome! There were lots and LOTS of waterfalls which are really pretty! My friend likes to spliiisshhh in the water XD lolol!

In the Kitchen
I messed these up XD TODAY is in the kitchen but I answered it yesterday. XD I sill have to clean the kitchen

June 20, 2017 - Tuesday
More planting! More healing! XD So this afternoon, I decided I needed to get back to the project that nearly took my finger off O.O I pulled the table saw back out, put the blade guard on and started finishing my cutting! I had to take the blade guard off almost right away though cause I was making channel cuts and the blade guard won't let a piece of wood go though for just channel cuts lol I WAS SUUUUPPPERRRR careful though and managed to get it all done without chopping anymore bits of myself off! And the on the other plus side, my creation was totally successful! I was really happy to see that it worked how it was supposed to XD lol!

Swimsuits
I am not ready for swimsuit season. I really let myself go these past few years I'm ashamed to admit. I used to be able to pull 300+ haybales out of the field by myself in 2 days and I doubt I could do anywhere close to that right now. I'm making it a goal to take better care of myself after my finger heals up a bit more. Eat better, drink less, exercise more etc... I'm gonna get my beach bod back!

June 21, 2017 - Wednesday
Mostly just took care of detail work today. My bill paying station is a mess with unfiled papers and computer parts ( I sill haven't fixed my business computer >.< ) So That's been one of my focuses lately. The afternoon was taken up by an impromptu dr appointment for my mom. After I got home, I did my nightly chores and then jumped on SWTOR for a while. I didn't do much on there before a guild member asked for some help crafting stuff so I spent the rest of the night crafting 6 things for their weapons and then 14 different augments. It's a bit of work but I really like helping out the guild! Tonight also marks a week in the healing process of my finger! The stitches should be completely dissolved by now! I still have a huge scab but that will fall off eventually. I'm super careful of it because of how big a gash it was so I'm overly paranoid about doctoring it and changing bandages XD

"W"...
All words beginning with W... ALL WORDS BEGINNING WITH W!!! ... XD lolol! Does anyone remember The Haunted Honeymoon? God that was a great movie XD Look it up if you haven't seen it!