View Single Post
d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・。)

Old 12-27-2007, 06:48 AM

26. A Never ending dream part 2

The song repeated, asking to be heard, to be in my life. It was only a few times when i chose to roll in bed, hiding my face from reality, to stay in the dream.

It was only then, in my half conscious state, did I learn everything. In that night, I had learned the trigger to my sleep, the want that I had to sleep well, and it was only then, did I realize my other world did contain my friends, my lovers. Each of my loved ones had a separate domain, their specialty that distinguishes them from me.

I wanted to reside in my lovers, my current lovers, I wanted to watch as I played, and in my mind i was weak but strong, opposite what a mask I hide in. IT was then i noticed I was emotionally playing with both others and myself, I did not know what I wanted, just a simple happiness so very complicated, if my emotional side won, my logical side hated every small action, if the logical side one I lost my emotions the the dreams. In dreams I had found what I could, and held the feelings dear. It was there I learned myself what I could.

Each and every night, lying I watched as my dreams and the tangents of the movements of others strayed into a dream, wrapping and con controlling that dream, and it was then did I not want the dream to end, it was there i found peace.