View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-07-2013, 05:49 AM

Each day you will be presented with a fantastical and mysterious creature. It's your duty to identify the little critter and give it a backstory. Where does it live? What does it eat? What curious attributes does it posses? Etc. Let your imagination run wild and bring these strange fauna to life.

Here's how it runs:
  1. Observe the current beasty in the "Today's Curiosity" post.
  2. Fill out, then copy and paste the provided form into this thread.
  3. Each round will end and a new one will begin at 9PM Pacific. [Click for current Pacific time.] Afterwards previous entries will be moved to the "Yesterday's Curiosity" post, and then into the archive posts.

Biggles and myself will select what we feel to be the most imaginative and splendiferous of each days entries, and these people will win a prize. All results will be posted in the Community Discussion forum, after the event.

Only one account per person may play. Let's keep it honest.

Q. May I alter my form after I have submitted?
A. Indeed you may, but only as long as the current round is in play. After the round ends, all entries are locked in. -- If you do change your form, be sure to ping either Biggles or myself alerting us to this.

Q. I actually know what the creature is. What should I do?
A. This game is all about creativity. If you already know the identity of our curiosity, give it a new one. Put your noodle to work and craft us something even more fantastical. Pretend you're a Muppet Baby, use your imagination.

Q. Can I go to the bathroom?
A. I don't know. Can you?

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 04-30-2013 at 10:22 PM..