View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 07:45 PM

I also think we should either be in Wonderland or an insane asylum.
Oh! The insane asylum would be so cool! I'll post my story that I entered here, and it'll be like Alice went insane and is having a tea party with the creatures that haunt her in the asylum! What do you think?
If you guys prefer the Wonderland setting, I created a pretty cool background combo last night that we may be able to use

---------- Post added 02-21-2014 at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
I also think we should either be in Wonderland or an insane asylum.
Oh! The insane asylum would be so cool! I'll post my story that I entered here, and it'll be like Alice went insane and is having a tea party with the creatures that haunt her in the asylum! What do you think?
If you guys prefer the Wonderland setting, I created a pretty cool background combo last night that we may be able to use
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
The Craziest Tea Party Guest EVER! Form
Username: fireprincess
Image of My Entry:
My Crazy Tea Party Guest's Name: Alice Imnotcrazy Kingsley
Tell us about you Crazy Tea Party Guest: Alice hasn't been quite the same since leaving Wonderland a year ago. At first, she was seeing the characters in her dreams. Then, she started seeing them everywhere she looked. Now she's afraid to go to sleep, at the risk of returning to wonderland in her dreams. Despite her growing sleep deprecation and slap-happiness, Alice is determined to keep her sanity and prove to everyone she's not crazy. That is why Alice thought a normal tea party with well-established guests would be perfect. She can prove that she's as normal as any of the other party goers, if only that rabbit and cat would stop following her....
Most importantly, how do they take their tea?: Very caffeinated with lots of sugar, oh, and creme too
Here is the story I entered. It could be like a continuation of this where Alice went Insane and is now in the asylum.
We could also be in Wonderland having our insane party. Which do you guys like?

Last edited by fireprincess; 02-21-2014 at 07:52 PM..