View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-26-2016, 02:08 AM

Sophie shot Filius a dirty look when he mentioned her last name. Certainly, it wasn't of any major importance, but still. After a few seconds of glaring, she let out a long sigh. Well, there really shouldn't be any shame in letting people know who she was. Especially if she was considering working beside them in combat.

"I have to admit, I'm not quite as good as Filius makes me seem, Bijou. I don't think I could train someone, I'm still learning myself."

Bijou nodded. "That's alright, Miss Sophie. I don't really have a plan to become either mage or warrior. I'd rather just be me, I guess."

Sophie's lips curled into a smile. Sophie didn't mean to be rude, but she chuckled a little too. "Ah, I see." She said, "Well, I think in today's society it'd be easier to find a job if you picked one trade. You can always learn both if you're undecided."

Bijou shrugged. Sophie could tell, Bijou was too young to quite understand just how important education was. There would be no use in arguing with her. When a young man approached Sophie and her companions, it startled her a little.

"Hm. I'm not really familiar with this place." She admitted. "I guess I'll just take whatever Filius is having."