View Single Post
TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-12-2013, 01:29 PM

Lucas straitened and gave a quick bow before he turned and closed the door. His face flushed now from embarrassment at having forgotten to close the door in the first place. He was small, short, and no one would believe he was 17 years except for those who knew him. Many believed he was just a child from his stature, but he was dangerous, especially with the tessen he kept tucked up his sleeves. On any given morning, rain, snow, or sunshine, one could look into the courtyard as the sun rose and see Lucas practicing with the steel fans, the forms were beautiful, but deadly as well.
"I am sorry Sire, I was just told you had expected me five minutes ago...People seem to forget that I am there most of the time." He murmured, his voice was soft and delicate, his blue eyes stayed locked on the floor, his hands clasped in front of him. He was obviously born from a different decent than the other servants, his delicate features, pale skin, white hair, and tilted eyes gave it away, not to mention the fact that he was shorter than many children with ten summers on them.
He stood as tall as his four feet eleven inches would give him, his long white hair needed a brush after having ran through the halls to get here in a timely manner, many of the servants had a hard time finding him because they hardly ever looked down unless someone of higher rank was there as well, that was how the one looking for him had found him in the first place.

Last edited by TanaChan; 02-13-2013 at 03:00 AM..