View Single Post
TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-23-2013, 01:37 PM

Lucas seemed a bit suprised, him a personal servant? He blinked slowly as it set in, the first name basis didnt suprise him as much, not many, but a few nobility were like that. "What services would i provide in such a position? I am sure you have noticed...Peirce, but i am quite small." He voice grated at the word small, not many paid attention to the fact that he lacked any fat, his features were soft yes, and hard to place as one gender or the other, but he was all muscle. He was used to serving meals, his easy to miss stature made him perfect for it, especially when paired with someone much taller.
He never had a sparing partner either, no one understood the functionality of his fans and so just thought he was dancing if they saw him, but that was the purpose of the fans, to seem innocent while they were not. "I can do my best...though i will need help getting to anything even margionaly high up for me." He said and the light blush crept to his cheeks once more. "No one would beleive me, but i can offer body guard services." He murmured softly and rolled his shoulders. He was shirtless during his practice when it was warm, and tops that were definetly from his homeland when it was colder. The fans required movement. "My clothes would have to change, though i am sure a kimono could be made in your colors." If it was allowed he would need to speak to a tailor directly, they would need specific directions on how to make all the needed items. He hoped he would be able to wear his kimonos once more, they really were much morecomphortable.

It would be something like that but in the prince's colors.

Last edited by TanaChan; 02-23-2013 at 01:56 PM..