View Single Post
kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 09-05-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Beauty View Post
I see another vision coming...

kasakir: I see you in the near future becoming a muse of meditation. Your skills will eventually win your place on Mount Olympus as a future goddess in training. Years of peace and tranquility will pass, however will fall due to Hades soon raging war against his brother. You will help turn the tide earning your title as a goddess and your constellation will write you down into history as one of the greatest female warriors that ever lived.

That is all at this time, time to pay up; for more you most pay for another reading. Lol. :)
Oh gosh can you please tell me more? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
@Kasa- I love your fortune about me!
So!

You hide behind a wall a trough a chicken to te feet of the butcher so the butcher has only eyes for that fresh chicken! (You have to know that chicken is more expensive than a goose and since he dont know that this in his hands is a kings goose, so he think "MORE MONEY!")

He leaves the Goose that looks a bit confused on the table and he runs after the chicken. Thats your time for having the goose back. But when you look behind the wall and look on the Table the goose is gone! Oh no!!!
Where is it?

Th...e..n... y..o..u.... oh no...*hits the fortuneball till it works again*
So... where were we? Oh yeah!

Then you saw the goose running wild on the market where everyone creams because the goose is stealing food while running! You are running behind her but then you got hurt! Ouch! What was this? You fell down and look up to the Guard ho has the goose in his hands and asks you "Is this your goose?!" Oh oh...