View Single Post
ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2016, 05:53 PM

Lilith listened to the story told by the other, following the indication to the area which was being pointed at, studying it with scrutiny in her eyes. "That is completely illogical. Ghosts don't exsist. There is no evidence, real proof to say that they do exsist. So what makes you so sure, huh?"
She listened once more as he said aout a girl who dissappeared after having laughed before shrugging alittle, "Could just have een Fallen eing wierd. I'm the only other girl here and I was with Sam the whole time. So something is one the frits or it is just Fallen messing with you"
She clearly didn't believe in any ghost story which was eing told, then again unless she saw something illogical with her own eyes, she wouldn't believe it, no matter what or who told her the story. After all, seeing is believing.

After aout half an hour, Edgar finally set down his toold and slipped them back into his pocket making it once more appear there was only a chain clipped there, his glasses also disappearing out of sight from his face.
"I've done what I can, try waking him now, he should run more smoothly now with a reduction in cut outs from overheating..he shouldn't overheat anywhere near as much unless he is too confind"