View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-22-2017, 03:48 AM

"There is plenty of water for the spirits. I have always made sure of that." Kai said. "After all, they are not the ones who killed my beloved. The humans, however, deserve no such mercy. Are you telling me Tsuki would forgive her killers? I was kind to them once, and in return they stole my heart and soul from me. They killed a woman who had never been anything but kind and gentle to them, for no reason besides their own greed. Humanity is a lost cause." He sneered the last bit. "And they deserve every bit of misery they get." He waited long enough for Taiyo to speak, the words causing the color to drain from his face. "Tsuki...on Earth? Could such a thing even happen? Humans are reincarnated, but spirits...could she have been reincarnated? She wouldn't remember her past if that were the case..." For a moment- just a moment- his voice was filled with hope again, for the first time in what seemed like forever. But then it was gone. "But of course that isn't the case. Tsuki, my Tsuki...if such a thing ever happened, of course I would go to find her. Not interact, though. If she didn't remember me, I couldn't...it would be too much for her, and for me. No, I might watch her, but I would not come to her in person. Not unless she called to me."