View Single Post
Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 08-22-2010, 06:25 AM

Naerwen carried light things like blankets, small boxes, and such things into Roderick's tent. She set them up as she knew he preferred them, then went back for more. Naerwen only stopped when she saw a very beautiful, very important looking female moving through the crowd near the camps. She watched the woman and her companion with a small smile before returning to her work. She liked watching the noblewomen come to the tournaments. They were always dressed in the most beautiful fabrics and colors and their skin was flawless. Their make-up was perfect and their hair was woven into the prettiest styles. They were perfect. She admired them deeply.

But she had no time to stand there and people-watch. She had to help Tess get Roderick's things unpacked or Roderick would have a fit. And when Roderick had a fit, sometimes, fists went flying. Sometimes, it was a wet leather strap to the lower back. Not enough to break the skin, but enough to know better for the next time. Naerwen shivered visibly at the thought.

"..Tess? ..Where is Lord Roderick's 'good tunic'? I heard him ask for it earlier. I want to hang it up and freshen it with a little lemon, if I can find one in the market."