View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 02-18-2014, 07:08 AM

Amory chuckled after hearing what her fuss had been about, shaking his head in disbelief. What a woman. Rubbing his neck, he grinned half-heartedly in the other's direction, as if he already felt bad for him on his first day with her. Amory just assumed she wouldn't end up being any nicer in the near future. "Good luck with that one, she's a real... firecracker," he picked that word carefully, then smiled a little at the choice. It does seem to suit her and those shrieking tantrums... As Sam explained what he had already learned about how the men's wardrobe, and some of his intentions, as in how he'd like to move it to Amory's dressing room, Amory found himself listening with intrigue. It was a casual subject, but the new ideas that could come into play here excited him just a bit. He was curious about how this could play out. After looking away initially, he caught a second glance at him, a shorter one that left his thoughts briefly lingering on other things. He isn't hard on the eyes, either.

As soon as his thoughts turned to that, he snapped himself out of them and turned his back to him briefly to look around the room. "It certainly is big enough for some wardrobe space," he observed, gathering that that could make his daily routine here go more smoothly. The idea had an appeal to it that Amory was tempted by, but he spoke nothing more on it. Instead, he allowed himself to face him once again, this time after clearing his head of his previous thoughts on Sam's appearance. His focus this time rested solely on the suits as he looked between the two, both of which decent choices. Still, the grey coloring had always been a favorite of his. "This lighter toned one, I think," he spoke hesitantly after a few moments of quiet consideration, then a grin took his lips, "I'm not used to having input as to what I wear on stage, really." He added the second bit a tad sheepishly, then cleared his voice a little as he again looked between the two options. "What do you think?" he then asked, allowing himself to look straight at him again, pushing himself to focus.

This was when he noted the strange coloring of his eyes again-- the eyes he had seen the other night. His aquamarine orbs widened a little at the sight of them, as they were strange indeed, but there was a mysterious allure to them. There was something curious there that wasn't as unsettling as he had found them the night prior. The coldness was gone this time; Amory felt no sense of unease at all. When he was then asked about them, a light tint colored his cheeks as he realized this time that he had been indeed staring, and probably caught red-handed judging by his question. Idiot! He cursed himself mentally, but did not break eye contact. "They're unusual, the coloring and how they mismatch," he commented calmly, just letting his thoughts speak for him, "They aren't unsettling to me, though." He spoke this honestly, but failed to mention that he remembered them. Last night, there was something sinister in them. Cold. It's gone now... but didn't he just start this morning? Questions running through him, though of nothing overly suspicious, he casually sat down on the stool he had previously been perched upon.

Wishing not to think of such seemingly trivial things, he let his attention draw back to the other's eyes. The green is actually rather pretty... and the black is unique, they're a striking pair. Amory found himself fancying them a bit, but said nothing of it, instead returning to humming softly during the break in conversation.