View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-19-2023, 04:26 AM

This is her when she's all fired up. When she's fired down she's a much lighter cream color. We fed her a cricket yesterday, she was super happy, lol!

---------- Post added 12-19-2023 at 12:33 AM ----------

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Oops, slacking again on this already. Sunday was another mostly chill day trying to rest. I still wasn't feeling well. Kind of shaky/dizzy and overheated. I went on a Target run with my boyfriend though to finish up my Christmas shopping and did the rest of the wrapping. My suitcase is going to be so full of gifts I'll probably have to check it... Anyway, I'm hoping I'll be better enough for work tomorrow, I have so much to do and a bunch of interviews planned for the new hire who will be assisting me!

Monday, December 18, 2023

I still didn't sleep well last night which is frustrating because I wanted to be as rested as I could for work today. I woke up in the middle of the night with a migraine. I did find a use for one of the pain meds that I got that doesn't really agree with me though. Since it makes me dizzy I can't really take it during the day but then I realized I could take it at night for cases like this. It did help a bit in the middle of the night but by morning it was back so that wasn't great. I woke up feeling better than I have been the past few days but still not stellar. I'm coughing a lot now and didn't get any cough drops because I wasn't when I went out to get my first batch of cold meds so that sucks. Work was insane, I was trying to catch up on so many things. I ended up working a 10 hour day just to try to get back on top of it somewhat and even then I'm still overbooked for tomorrow. Maybe by Wednesday I can start to make some headway... We did three interviews today and I have three more tomorrow. So far I really like one of the candidates with a close second so hopefully one of them will work out! After work I had therapy, made some dinner, and watched a few more episodes of Witch Hunter Robin. I keep coming back to this anime even though I think this is my third of fourth time rewatching. Anyway, TTFN!