View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-08-2015, 02:32 PM

SPOILERX

zigbigadorlube: What are we doing at the courthouse Cora?

Cora: We’re here to find Zelda Dillenger

zigbigadorlube: At the Courthouse?

Cora: I was told we could find her here, she comes here to meet with her father often. Come on ziggles, we need to go talk with Zelda.

zigbigadorlube: ~Looks leery~ Isn’t Robert Dillenger going to get really upset if we accuse his daughter without cause?

Cora: Oh ziggles... We’re not accusing her of anything yet, we’re just going to talk to her.

zigbigadorlube: If you say so, but Dillenger holds a lot of weight in this here town...

~Cora spots Zelda and hurries along towards her~

Cora: Hey! Zelda Dillenger! May we have a private word with you?

Zelda: ~Appears very aloft, and her focus seems to be on anything but the present~ Whatever do you wish to speak with me for? I have done nothing wrong.

zigbigadorlube: We’re here to talk to you about the murder of your late boyfriend Kenneth Smith, or have you forgotten?

Zelda: ~Bursts into very fake seeming tears~ Oh my poor poor dear Kenneth, I miss him terribly already.

Cora: We’ve been told the two of you were having relationship problems?

Zelda: ~Anger, just as forced as the tears~ And who told you THAT! Kenneth and I were very much in love!

zigbigadorlube: That’s not what Albert said. He said you’d confided in him that the relationship wasn’t going very well.

Cora: Come now Miss Dillenger, would you please be honest with us, it’s not doing you any favors to lie.

Zelda: And what does that mean! How DARE you accuse me! ~Gets huffy~

zigbigadorlube: We’re not accusing you Miss Dillenger, we’re only trying to gather the facts. Please be honest with us so we can find the person who killed Kenneth.

~Zelda still looks all huffy~

Zelda: FINE! If you must know I was planning on leaving Kenneth. Kenneth is not a nice man, and I...I’ve found someone else.

~Cora pulls a small bag containing a knife in it out of her purse~

Cora: Do you by any chance recognize this knife we found at the scene Miss Dillenger?

Zelda: ~Angry again~ And why would I recognize that! My father is going to hear about this if you don’t stop accusing me!

zigbigadorlube: ~Whispers to Cora~ Maybe we better go.

Cora: ~Nods~ Perhaps you are right, ziggles.
~To Zelda~ Have a good day Miss Dillenger.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 02-13-2015 at 03:17 PM..