View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 07-03-2015, 05:39 AM

From a diabetic headache, i believe. I had lunch date with mr go. So only had ensure protein drink. Wasnt hungry anyway. Probably from the half bag of tostitos i had night before. So, going to restaurant started feeling a little off. Had hard candy in car. Quite enjoyed nibbling n crunching them. Some were edible legos candy. You can actually connect them. And these colorful tiny stars. Red, yellow. Restaurant was blessedly a/c. Mr go put on his jacket. I had ice joe, eggs and hash, and pancakes. Only carb is pancake and taters in hash. Later sugar dropped and started getting headache. Picked up a baja bowl for mr x and sipped diet coke with eyes closed, leaning back. Have now had headache for 10 hrs. Hurts to keep eyes open. Mr x has some loud james belushi show on. I try to avoid the headaches, but they keep happening. Maybe i should test more. The test strip thing. You poke your finger. It hurts. Itd be nice if you had some meter readout connected to you. Then youd know when to eat. Well, tomorrow is another day. Might as well hit hay. Cant comfortably read. Theres peppers and carrots to eat. I did not have the pie. Mr go did. Strawberry. Want to start the arm exercises again. My shake weight awaits. I keep saying i want to start. Was watching American ninja yesterday. Really impressed by the guys upper body strength. Ive never been able to do a pull up. I could always lift stuff. I lifted my dad once. Mom too. Tried to lift mr x but he didnt want me too, and tickled me so i couldnt. Ive never understood how men could carry women in their arms. It must be the upper body strength. Once we were lifting huge bulky tv to ground. We were going on vacation and i was afraid an earthquake would topple it. But i couldnt get a grip on the bulky thing. Mr x yelled, but to almost no avail. I almost dropped my end. On the ninja show the guys were hauling their whole body up and over a wall. Very impressive. Mr x just went to bed. Turned pesky tv off. Lovely soft jazz on. Just had a fudgsicle. It would be nice to lie on massager for my neck, but i need to vacuum it. Also noticed front porch spidery and buggy. Should vacuum out there, too. So much to do. The one good thing about feeling crappy is that you know how to appreciate feeling well. And even tho im on the headache side, i know its just a matter of time. So, i bid you all adieu!