View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 05-21-2016, 05:37 PM

Being given the sheet of paper Aria smiled seeing that they shared a few classes, she also noticed that she had written her name on a sheet of paper, Mavis, that's a unique name. She tucked the paper into her pocket when the other students started introducing themselves. When it was her turn Aria stood up smiled and said her name as well as that she really enjoyed listening to music before sitting down. Caden on the other hand proceeded to stand up introduce himself and state he like reading before also sitting down.

They listened to the other students and turned around to face the students who were behind them. When they reached Mavis, Aria watched as it appear Mavis froze looking down at her desk. This slightly confused her but soon came to the assumption that Mavis was just shy. Caden watched the girl waiting, he didn't really understand why she wasn't just introducing herself like everyone else had.

Aria slowly stood up again saying "This is Mavis, she is a bit shy, I don't blame her, its our first day at a new school." then sat down again. Caden was looking at her weirdly, he knew that the two of them hadn't really talked but how did Aria know the girls name. Seeing as the teacher let it pass he turned around again to once again pay attention.

Aria took a piece of paper out of her notebook and wrote a note on it saying I hope what I did was alright, it just looked like you were afraid. I know what that feeling is like and I just wanted to help. Aria then passed the note back setting it on Mavis desk before facing forward just like her brother.