View Single Post
PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-11-2010, 05:35 AM

Levi raised a brow. "I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that she's lying through her teeth or the fact that she expects someone to be terribly sorry for her. Gabriel doesn't count." She sighed. "We have her on tape from earlier tonight, draining a human homeless child dry. Someone needs to reign her in, or we may need to do a sealing if it has to come to that."

Gabriel, who was oddly silent and staring into space, suddenly spoke up.

"Dellius, I believe she left a 'present' in your car."

"Present, what present!?" She looked like she was about to tear a head off, but Gabriel raised a hand, suddenly serious- Frighteningly so.

"I suggest you don't go look. Mr. Tote, I suggest you take your leave." The way he said it was more of a command, a command that literally warned him to get the fuck out unless he WANTED to die. Apparently he was going to breech some sensitive subjects. As soon as Syn was gone, did a silence spell around the area, keeping those outside and things inside he didn't want to hear anything out. He didn't trust that Syn person. But still, he continued, looking to Alice.

"Lady Alice, she is going completely out of control, not how a council member should conduct herself even IF she's in a petty vindictive rage. I know our councils are less than... Well, we have quite the personality at our meetings, but there is a difference between friendly idiocy and outright abuse of position. She's acting as a turbulent child. Lady Rose must be dealt with, hopefully by yourself and no other council member. And I believe she owes Dellius a new car as well."

He waved a hand and small fairies the size of dolls materialized from the light, hovering around a bit before obeying the silent order to clean up the mess the Second made. He turned to Dellius. "I believe she put the body of the Vampire Third in your car, in a manner that is completely shameful and disgusting to treat the dead," He turned back to Alice. "I can NOT allow this. Pray I do not get involved beyond warnings, my Lady, lest I find myself washing my hands of her blood myself. Disgracing the dead is beyond unforgivable if I find her doing so twice."

At times like this, one was reminded why Gabriel was the high council second. But a threat like that... He was serious. Everyone knew Gabriel avoided violence, but disrespect of the dead was one of the few things that sent him into a cold, calculating rage. Levi was frowning, but said nothing, obviously agreeing with him- Well, perhaps not the disrespect of the dead bit. Then again, she had to act her part as non-demon, right?

"I agree with Gabriel, although I would not be so quick to violence. She is clearly either losing humanity or out right disregarding laws, and we do know what happens to vampires who do so, even if the law was broken once. They are marked for imprisonment or death by the council. At being at the age and position she is in, even if this was the first time she drained a human dry, she can not get off scot free."

"Hold on." At this point, Dellius spoke up. "I'm against the sealing thing. If we sealed her, she would be effectively a prisoner in her own body, not only are her urges and instincts confined but also most of her powers. And not only that, the powers and instincts are often said to create a separate personality every time the seal is undone. Ignoring the fact that she is immortal and will still have the physical assets of a vampire, she will become effectively human. So yeah, no. Besides, she IS the Vampire Second."

"Think of it as a light punishment compared to what we could do." Gabriel stated, eyes half lidded and glaring at the spot Rose was. He looked up and frowned. "And here is the body of the Vampire Third." The doors were opened and the fairies were carrying a coffin, where the corpse lay. "If there are any respects to pay, pay them now and if you must look, do so. I'd like to return his body to earth as soon as possible."

Last edited by PhoenixIllusion; 04-11-2010 at 07:48 AM..