View Single Post
Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-01-2016, 10:04 AM

Jae looked up at Edgar as he spoke he gasped with what he said about Sam knowing how hot headed the tablet could get, it made him feel better but still.
Miles covered his mouth at what Edgar had just said "Oh no.." came from his mouth again as Sam started to shout at the much taller unit.
Sam looked up at Edgar trying to intimade him not working for him though, his face looked like it had gone red from angery or somthing " HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT I AM?!" He shouted up at the older unit "I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU I WILL OUT LIVE YOU ALL!"

Sam then turned around to see Miles "Oh look what the cat dragged in" He laughed at him "Still having that slow problem?" He mocked "No no don't save you breath talking don't want others to hear you speak pattern, I'm surpirsed your still around with how old you are"
Miles looked down and away from Sam he would alway insult him and Jae like this.

"You and Jae are scrap metal nothing more that parts" He laughed

The laptop and the unit were now looking more down than ever "why doing you just shut down forever do Shannon a favour she doesn't need you two messing up things making her upset and fustrated"