Old 04-05-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody Xyelle View Post
Birdie- :rofl: That would be awesome!
indeed, teach him a lesson and I'd get to go hiking! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumeh View Post
*Looks at Lise with mischievous look in his eyes*

*Wanders out of thread before she realizes exactly WHO left that dead mouse in her underwear drawer*
soooo cute but sooo evil, I'm glad my kitties never do anything like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
@Birdie: Oh wow. XD That would be a good prank. But I would be terrified if I really believed a big tsunami was on the way and I was in danger since you have just a matter of minutes to get away.

On a vaguely related note, when my supervisor brought in her bag to demonstrate what to pack for our earthquake safety lesson, she happened to have canned cake in her emergency rations. Everyone had a little bite of it. Despite being several years old, it honestly wasn't bad.
well I'm on the non coastal side of the range so I'd probably have far more warning then most, when you guys got hit they told everyone to evacuate our beaches and we had a few hours to prepare. By the time the wave got here it was only three feet though so nothing bad really happened.
Hmmm canned cake huh? that might be something I try to find XD I have a few good things for camping that are good for an evac kit. dehydrated & canned food plus a water bottle with a filter right in it so it cleans the water before you drink it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri View Post
In Poland, the April 1st custom is to soak people with water unexpectedly, rather than pull pranks. ;3

I didn't do it this year (because I'm assuming people would just get outraged), but when I was still with my family, I would do horrible things like stick an ice cube in my sister's t-shirt to wake her up and pretend to spill 'hot boiling' water over people (it wasn't actually hot!).
well that just sounds like a very specific prank. Though sounds like it would be more appreciated in hot summer months