View Single Post
psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 08-20-2012, 07:13 AM

Alex kept his distance. The last thing he needed was to be seen, especially like this. What should I do? Should I try and see if he will help, or do I wait and see? Alex fought against his natural instinct of asking for help. He decided to watch from afar. While he watched from afar, he tried to see if his new mutation could help in anyway. I mean, he looked like a dog, or wolf, or fox, or whatever so he must be able to do something animal like. His first thought was smell. I must be able to smell what heis wearing or something like that now... Alex inhaled deeply thinking that he would instantly know what he was smelling. Let's just say he wished he didn't. He gasped and gagged because the things he smelled were beyond foul and disgusting. His poor nose was attacked by whatever dead or decomposing things that were around him.

How about sound? Alex composed himself and tried to listen increasingly hard to what the guy was doing. Without having to try too hard, he heard the rubble under his feet move, the birds in the air flapping their wings, the wind breeze through. Omigod, this is amazing. Suddenly, he heard what sounded like something large and metallic falling in front of him and crashing to pieces. Alex gripped his ears and howled in pain. He looked around and didn't find anything. He turned around and saw that a small piece of scrap metal had fallen onto the floor. What amazed him the most was that the metal was not bigger than an orange. He still held his ears in pain.